KASOL <p>The Kasol to Kheerganga trek is an invigorating journey</p>
Two days is all you need to explore its magnificent landscape and get refreshed from within.
The Kasol to Kheerganga trek is an invigorating journey, which not only unveils the stunning terrain of the Himalayas, but also gives you a chance to learn about the interesting culture of the people living here. You will visit plenty of villages, and there will be infinite opportunities for you to click pictures with the snow-capped peaks in the background.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Kasol Hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation in Kheerganga Camping
- Kheerganga Trek with Personal Guide
- Meals as per Hotel / Camp Plan
Day 1 - Arrive at Kasol | Trek to Chalal | Riverside Camping
- You will arrive at the designated point at the appointed time. Check into the campsite by the riverside
- After this, enjoy a breakfast and start your trek to Chalal, the Little Amsterdam
- Enjoy the charm of the city by the river Parvati and spend some time here in the quaint and quiet city before making your way back to campsite
- Sing and dance around the bonfire in the evening before taking your dinner and sleeping overnight in the camps by the river
Day 2 - Kheerganga Trek
- A local bus will take you from Kasol to Barshaini, which is the starting point of the Kheerganga trek
- Begin on the 12 km trek that will take about 5 to 6 hours to complete. Pass the famous Rudra Nag Waterfalls
- After your arrival at Kheerganga, check into your camps and take a dip in the Hot Water Springs Nearby
- Overnight in the camps at Kheerganga
Day 3 - Return to end the trek
- After a magical sunrise at Kheerganga, start on your way back to Kasol via the same route
- After you arrive in Kasol, the trip will come to an end.